- About Us
- Florence Originals for Sale
- Florence News!
- Contact Us
Get on our Mailing List!
While You Are Here…
Ashe County offers many attractions both outdoors and indoors sure to suit your interests:
- Lots of unique local shops
- Downtown Arts District full of Art Galleries and wall murals
- Gallery Crawl every 2nd Friday from 5-8pm (May-Oct.)
- Free Summer Concerts in the Backstreet Park most 3rd and 4th Fridays at 5:30pm (Memorial Day weekend-Labor Day Weekend)
- The only cheese factory in North Carolina
- Ashe County Farmers’ Market where everything is handmade or hand-grown in Ashe County
Ashe County Area
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Ben Long’s fresco churches
- A driving tour of Ashe County’s barn quilts
- Hiking at Mt. Jefferson State Natural Area or New River State Park
- Canoeing on the New River, one of the oldest rivers in the world
Check out the Ashe County Chamber Website for more things to see and do while you’re here: www.AsheChamber.com.