What FTAS is doing:
- Masks or face coverings are required for front desk staff and visitors when FTAS is open to the public
- For smaller workshop groups the workshop area can be sectioned off from the general public.
- Max capacity numbers have been revised to follow social distancing for facility, artists, models, instructors, and visitors
- All frequently used surfaces are being disinfected and cleaned daily
- The 6-foot social distancing suggested by the CDC will be followed within the school building
What we ask of students:
- Masks or face coverings required to be worn properly while attending a workshop. If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask properly do not plan on attending a workshop at this time.
- Stay home if you feel sick. Do not come to the school. Contact a medical provider and follow their advice.
- Conduct self-screenings throughout the day – If you or someone around you exhibits symptoms of illness: fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other indicators you /they should leave and seek medical attention.
- Do not gather in one place – entrances, doorways, front desk, etc.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and use the hand sanitizer regularly, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your cough or sneeze, cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Please follow the FTAS procedures set in order to create a safe environment for all.
- You are able to eat & drink in the building, but keep a safe distance from others and promptly put your mask back on after eating or drinking.
Students are required to fill out a COVID-19 Pandemic Workshop Attendance Consent Form. Click the button below to fill out and submit the form on our website.