Updated November 1, 2021:
Florence Art School will continue to limit class sizes to allow for reasonable social distancing . At this time we are encouraging students to wear a mask although it is not required.
What FTAS is doing:
- We are encouraging students to wear a mask if they are more comfortable doing so.
- For smaller workshop groups the workshop area can be sectioned off from the general public.
- Max capacity numbers have been revised to follow social distancing for facility, artists, models, instructors, and visitors.
- All frequently used surfaces are being disinfected and cleaned between workshops
- The 6-foot social distancing suggested by the CDC should be followed when possible.
What we ask of students:
- We ask that you please wear a mask if you are more comfortable doing so.
- Stay home if you feel sick. Do not come to the school. Contact a medical provider and follow their advice.
- Conduct self-screenings throughout the day – If you or someone around you exhibits symptoms of illness: fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other indicators you /they should leave and seek medical attention.
- Do not gather in one place – entrances, doorways, front desk, etc.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and use the hand sanitizer regularly, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your cough or sneeze, cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Please follow the FTAS procedures set in order to create a safe environment for all.
- You are able to eat & drink in the building, but keep a safe distance from others and disinfect your own area after eating.